Arts-and-Crafts Bed Woodworking Plan
Whether you need a double, queen, or king, this bed fills the bill, and does so in grand style. By simply changing the dimensions of a few parts and the quantity of spindles, as specified in the Materials List, you can build the bed in several sizes.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Start by wrapping up some fabulous legs
2. Next craft the rails for the headboard and footboard
3. Time for the spindle strips, fillers, and spindles
4. Now let's check the fit of the parts we've made so far
5. Fashion the tops, corbels, side rails, and support slats
6. Head for the finish, and put it all together
Learn more about this downloadable woodworking plan. Our downloadable plans include step-by-step instructions, a materials list, a cutting diagram, how-to photography, and a mail-order buying guide for Arts-and-Crafts Bed Woodworking Plan.