Rockler Material Mate Panel Cart and Shop Stand
The Rockler Material Mate Panel Cart/Shop Stand lets you easily roll 4' x 8' sheets from your truck or lumber rack to your table saw. The tilting top allows convenient loading if you store your sheet stock on edge, a common space-saving practice in small shops. With the Material Mate tilted, the sheet can be transferred from the rack with minimal repositioning. The vertical position also allows passage through a service door as narrow as 30'', and provides a more compact footprint when not in use. With the top in the horizontal position, you can unload sheets directly off the bed of your truck. When not in use as a panel cart, you can add a top and use the Material Mate as a mobile shop stand, work table or outfeed table.
- Smooth rolling 4'' casters—two swiveling and locking, two fixed
- Top tilts for convenient loading, passage through service doors and a compact footprint
- Passes through a 30'' wide service door when tilted vertically
- Add a solid top (not included) for use as a work table when not needed as a panel cart
- Rigid steel frame construction
- Top Frame Length: 36''
- Top Frame Width (without knobs): Adjustable from 22'' to 30-1/4''
- Bottom Frame Dimensions: 25-1/4''W x 36''L
- Height (with top flat): Adjustable from 31'' to 36'' high
- Height (with top tilted): Adjustable from 40'' to 45'' high
- Caster Diameter: 4''
- Material: Steel
- Weight Rating: 150lbs
- Weight (lbs): 66.4