Craftsman 21833 Contractor Tablesaw
Craftsman 10" contractor saw features a solid cast iron table with stamped steel extensions to give you a large 27x40" work surface. The 1-3/4 HP motor can operate at 110 or 220 volts (prewired for 110, 15 amps). Features a 10" left-tilting blade, aluminum fence with front/rear lock, 4" dust port, and mobility kit.
10" 40-tooth blade
1-3/4 hp, 3,450 RPM motor
Weight: 265 lbs.
Some assembly required
• The dual locking fence can easily be adjusted parallel to the miter slot and perpendicular to the table.
• The blade guard system with anti-kickback pawls is designed with a quick release mechanism for easy removal and replacement.
• Riving knife system used on this saw can be set at 3 different positions:
1. Through cuts, such as ripping or crosscutting (riving knife positioned above the blade);
2. Non-through cuts with the standard 10" blade, such as rabbet joints (riving knife positioned just below the top of the blade);
3. Dado cuts with 6" or 8" dado blades, where the riving knife is positioned below the table surface
• The blade tilts to the left from 0 to 45° to permit cutting long bevel rips on wide boards with the finish work surface in the correct position.
• The blade is supported by a cast iron trunion system for accuracy and consistent cutting performance for the long term.
• The heavy-duty dual caster system can be easily set with the front and rear foot pedals.
• The saw includes storage for all of the accessories: rip fence, miter gauge, blade, blade changing wrench, blade guard system, and push stick.