Delta 20" Scrollsaw #40-695
* Electronic variable speed can be adjusted from 400-1,750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications.
* Unique dual parallel-link arm design reduces vibration and noise and keeps the blade perpendicular to the work surface which dramatically reduces over or under cutting, improving accuracy and quality.
* Upper arm lifts and locks in the raised position during blade changes or while adjusting blade position for fret work.
* On/Off switch, electronic variable speed dial, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all conveniently located up front on the arm for easy accessibility.
* Tool-free blade clamp allows for quick, easy blade changes in seconds.
* Single lever, tool-free blade tensioning allows for quickly adjusting the blade to the proper tension which maximizes blade life and accuracy.
* Large, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 0° - 45° left and right.
* On-tool blade storage area provides neat, organized protection for scroll saw blades. Flexible work light illuminates the work surface for improved visibility.
* Heavy duty, all-steel stand with adjustable rear leg has been redesigned to improve stability during operation and allows for safely adjusting the product angle to user preference for added comfort and improved ergonomics.
* Motor: 1.3 Amp
* Speeds: 400-1,750 SPM
* Throat Capacity: 20 in.
* Stroke Length: 3/4 in.
* Table Size: 16 in. x 24 in.
* Table Tilt: 0°-45°, Left and Right
* Cutting Capacities: at 90°: 2 1/8 in. at 45°: 1 5/8 in.
* Assembled Depth: 39 in.
* Assembled Width: 16 in.
* Height at Max Stand Setting: 50 3/4 in.
* Height at Min Stand Setting: 47 1/4 in.
* Weight (Saw and Stand): 85 lbs.