Craftsman 21237 10" Sliding Compound Mitersaw
Cut up to 12"-wide boards with this Craftsman 10" Sliding Compound Mitersaw. Featuring an A/C powered Laser Trac® which projects an accurate line for prealignment of your cut. The powerful 15-amp ball-bearing motor with electric brake is the perfect solution to all of your cutting needs.
* 15.0 Amp, 120 Volts, 60 Hz 4,800 RPM motor
* Dual linear bearing rail slide system allows for smooth crosscuts on boards up to 2" x 12" and 4" x 4"
* Telescoping aluminum extensions with stopblock for additional support
* A/C powered Laser Trac® projects an accurate line on workpiece
* Miter cutting range from 0-50° right and left with built-in positive stops for most commonly utilized angles
* 10" diameter 60T carbide tipped saw blade stays sharp and makes clean, smooth cuts
* Adjustable depth of cut permits trench cutting for greater versatility
* Die-cast aluminum construction for lightweight, easy to move from storage to jobsite
* Weight: 39.38 lbs
* Blade diameter: 10"
* Motor: 15 amps, 120 volts
* Motor Brake: Electric
* Speed Range RPM: 4800 rpm
* Arbor Size: 5/8"
* Table Material: Aluminum
* Compound Miter: Yes
* Table Dimensions: 18-1/8 x 13-3/4"