DeWalt DW715 12" Compound Mitersaw
The DW715 is powered by a 15-mp motor and comes equipped with a 12" carbide blade which spins at 4,000 rpm. The DW715 incorporates an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops for the most common miter cuts. The saw features a miter detent override which allows the user to override the miter stops and adjust to the miter setting desired without the saw slipping into the miter detents while the new precise miter system delivers more repeatable and accurate miter angles. The cam lock miter handle eliminates the need to twist the miter handle to lock in on the miter angle and delivers a quick and solid miter lock. The innovative machined base fence design delivers long term fence straightness by providing additional support to the fence. The DW715 delivers the capacity to cut up to 6-1/2" base molding against the fence when mitered to the left and crosscut capacity up to 2 x 8 dimensional lumber. The saw can be beveled to the left 0 to 48 degrees and to the right 0 to 3 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 45 degrees and 33.9 degrees for cutting crown molding laying flat. Weighing less than 42 pounds and equipped with comfortable side handles in the base, the DW715 is designed to be very portable. The DW715 includes a carbide blade, blade wrench and dust bag.
* Blade Diameter: 12"
* Amps: 15
* No Load Speed: 4,000rpm
* Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
* Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence 6-1/2"
* Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested 5-1/4"
* Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat 8"
* Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat 6-1/2"
* 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x8
* 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 4x6"
* 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width) 2x8
* 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height) 4x4 dimensional lumber
* 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width) 2x6 dimensional lumber
* Weight: 42 lbs