Hitachi SV13YA Random-Orbit Finishing Sander
Vibration, sanding time pose limitations
• Powerful motor provides 7,000-12,000 RPM to achieve super smooth finishes.
• Soft rubber-overmold grip reduces vibration and provides a comfortable hold.
• Dust sealed switch helps to extend tool life.
• Complete ball bearing construction for smooth, precise operation.
• Hook-and-loop pad system allows you to change sanding sheets quickly and easily.
• Integrated dust-collection bag ensures a cleaner environment, keeps the work surface clean, and extends the life of the sanding disc.
• Weighing only 3 lbs and standing 5-11/16" high, this compact sander is easy to use for long periods of time.
• Uses standard 8-hole sanding discs.
Abrasive Paper Size: 5" Round, 8 hole pattern
Pad Size: 5" Round
No-Load Speed: 7,000–12,000 RPM
Orbit Diameter: 1/8"
Weight: 3 lbs
Tip of the Day
Simple subbase spaces shelf holes equally
Many shelf-pin hole jigs consist of a long board with a line of holes drilled into them:... read more