Craftsman 28212 Trim Router/Palm Router
• High Performance 6.5 Amp variable speed motor with soft start runs at 18,000 to 28,000 RPM (no load speed)
• Permanently lubricated 100% ball bearings
• Die-cast Aluminum motor housing and motor sleeve are lightweight yet provide strength
• Spring loaded spindle lock is located in the front of the router for easy removal of the router bit or router collet with the use of one wrench.
• Steel rack and pinion system allows 1/16" depth adjustments.
• Positive cam locking buckle system secures the router bit at the desired height and prevents the router from self adjusting during use.
• Clear-view sub base accepts threaded router bushings, enhances visibility of the work piece and assists with dust extraction.
• Dual LED work lights illuminate the work surface and the bit with an ambient light to enhance visibility.
• Includes 1/4" collet allowing the use of 1/4" bit shanks
• Ergonomically designed palm/barrel and joy stick handles with soft-grip provide a secure grip and absolute control over the router during use
• Large oval base makes it convenient to switch from palm router to a small full-sized router
• Clear, interchangeable subbase
• Cold weather flexible 8' cord
• Includes: carrying case, how-to-guide, steel edge guide and operators manual.