Craftsman 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router #2767
* 9.5 AMP, 1 3/4 HP, 25,000 RPM Craftsman MotorAmple power to rout or plunge through soft and hard woods. Heavy-duty gear box provides efficient power transfer to the router bit.
* Soft start technology prevents router take off as the Craftsman motor slowly increases to its full capacity of 25,000 RPM.
* Positive cam locking buckle system secures the router bit at the desired height and prevents the router from self-adjusting during use.
* Die cast aluminum upper and lower motor housing is lightweight, yet provides strength. Steel machined motor sleeve houses the mandrel and gearbox.
* Allows for micro-height adjustments in 1/64-inch increments by simply turning the height adjustment knob.
* Ergonomic Tear Drop Handles - Ergonomically designed handles reduce vibration and user fatigue while providing a superior grip and feel at virtually any position.
* Dual full-view windows provides a clear sight-line to the router bit and work surface from both the front or rear of the router. Chip deflector keeps the debris contained and away from the operator. The router also can be attached to a 1 1/4-inch vacuum adaptor.
* Heavy-Duty Precision Machined Router Base with Clear Sub-Base - Provides a level platform to properly secure and level the appropriate router sub-base. Clear router sub-bases are designed to help illuminate the work area as well as for proper debris extraction. Router sub-base are universal and will also accept steel threaded router bushings.
* Spring Loaded Spindle Locking Mechanism - Spring loaded spindle lock is located in the front of the router for easy removal of the router bit or router collet with the use of one wrench.
* Replaceable Carbon BrushesFor long, dependable service(replacement brushes available separately)
* Includes Router, Fixed Base, 1/4" Collet, Vacuum Attachment, Chip Deflector, Sub Base, Screws and Collet Wrench
* 1 Year / 90 Day Warranty