Grizzly G0803 9" Benchtop Bandsaw
Introducing "The Cub" 9" Benchtop Bandsaw, Grizzly's first addition to our benchtop series of portable home shop machines. We designed this machine with many of our industrial elements from our bestselling 14" models, and added some industry-first features for a benchtop bandsaw like the stout carrying handle, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides, and LED light. Metal doors and a 2" dust port for shop vacuums add to the list of impressive features this little bear offers. The all-aluminum fence and built-in table scale make this a great addition to any shop - small or large.
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 2.8A
- Table size: 12" x 12" x 5/8"
- Table tilt: 0° - 45° right
- Base to table height: 13"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 8-7/8"
- Maximum cutting height: 3-5/8"
- Blade size: 62" (1/8" to 3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 2460 FPM
- 15-1/4" x 8-3/8"
- Overall size: 20-3/4"W x 29-1/2"H x 17"D
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Approximate shipping weight: 49 lbs.
- Steel frame and doors
- 2" Dust port
- Included work light
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt adjustment
- Adjustable wheels for alignment/ coplanarity
- Extruded aluminum rip fence
- LED worklight
- Die-cast aluminum wheels
- Upper and lower ball-bearing blade guides
- Quick-release blade tension
- Rubber tires
- Lower wheel brush
- Push stick and miter gauge included