Craftsman BAS230 9" benchtop bandsaw
The CRAFTSMAN 2.5 amp 9" band saw makes easy work out of complex cuts with a roomy 9" throat. Easily adjust the height up to 3 5/8" for the perfect cut to your chosen piece of soft or hard wood. A powerful 1/4 HP 2.5 amp motor works consistently at 2460 RPM, so you get the job done quickly. For professional or DIY projects, this band saw is the way to go.
The gray CRAFTSMAN 9" band saw is built to give you a spacious feel as you work. It has a square work table that can tilt up to 45 degrees. The rack and pinion table is controlled and sturdy. Change blades quickly with a quick release after you cut precisely using the bearing blade guides and sliding miter guide. Getting traction is never an issue with the built-in tire cleaning brush, and you can see your work clearly at all times with the upper blade tracking window. Blades that are 1/8" to 3/8" wide by 62" diameter fit the new benchtop saw. Assembly is required and a 1-year general warranty is included.
- CRAFTSMAN 2.5 amp 9" band saw has a 3 5/8" height adjustment to cut through soft or hard wood cleanly and easily
- Wide 9" throat, built-in tire cleaning brush and upper blade tracking window
- Powerful 1/4 HP 2.5 Amp motor, with 2460 RPM rate
- Features square table that tilts 45 degrees, with rack and pinion control
- Change blades fast with quick release design
- Bearing blade guides and sliding miter guide
- Fits blades 1/8"-3/8" wide by 62" diameter
- Gray saw is benchtop style with single speed and vertical blade action
- Assembly required
- 1-Year general warranty protection