Oshlun 6" Dial Caliper
Ideal for woodworkers who prefer precision measurements in fractions. Eliminates the error potential of converting decimals to fractions. Graduated in 1/64" increments on the outer ring of the dial, while decimal measurements in 1/100th increments are on the inner scale.
• For inside, outside, depth and step measurements
• 6" range
• Graduation to 0.01" and 1/64"
• Features easy-to-read dial with 1" range per revolution
• Machined from hardened stainless steel for long life
• Comes in a foam-padded plastic case