Penn State Turncrafter 10" Mini-Lathe
* Digital readout lets you work at precise speeds
* Vary speeds from 500-3800 RPM for shaping or finishing
* SBC microprocessor technology delivers pinpoint control and reliability
* Convenient carrying handles
* 24 Indexing positions with spindle locking
* Convenient worklight with 18" flex cable makes it easier to see even the most intricate work.
* Heavy-duty, ball bearing tail stock center provides great grip with less stress to avoid splitting.
* Tool storage rack keeps chisels and other tools close at hand.
* Sturdy cast iron base accepts optional extension bed for turning projects up to 43"
* Powerful 3/4 motor provides superior power and performance.
* Designed for easy belt access and removal