Laguna 18" Wood Lathe
The legs have cast-in gussets allowing you to add a shelf for storage or additional weight. The headstock slides the entire length of the bed to allow you to turn near or off the end of the bed. Standard electronic variable speed with digital readout allows you to adjust the speed with a knob while the 2-step pulley and poly-groove belt allow you to keep in the correct torque range. Speed control can be used in forward or reverse. Includes spur drive center, live center, knock-out bar, index lock, face plate, handwheel, and long tool rest.
* Motor: 2.0 HP, variable speed
* Spindle Speed Range: 100 - 1200 RPM [low]; 200- 3200 RPM [high]
* Swing Over Bed: 18"
* Distance Between Centers: 47"
* Headstock & Tailstock Taper: MT#2
* Overall Length: 74"
* Bed Length: 66.5"
* Spindle Height: 45"
* Tailstock Travel: 4.25"
* Face Plate 6"
* Spindle Thread: 1.25" x 8 TPI
* Voltage: 220 volts
* Headstock/Tailstock Bore: 3/8"
* Indexing Position: 24
* Packing Size: 68" x 22" x23"
* Weight: 500 lbs.