Grizzly 8" HH Jointer
This 8" Jointer is popular among both professional and hobbyist woodworkers. The 76-3/8" table with extra long infeed table and the huge fence will make sure your stock is cut accurately. The easy to reach pedestal-mounted switch and lever-controlled table elevation make this a joy to operate. Our foot-pedal operated, built-in mobile base will allow you to keep this monster out of the way, yet easy to move when needed. We made the welded steel cabinet oversized for an incredibly stable platform. This machine will gobble-up wood with ease and produce smooth, straight and flat stock all day long.
* Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
* Total table size: 8" x 76-3/8"
* Infeed table size: 8" x 43-3/8"
* Cutterhead: Spiral with indexable carbide inserts
* Cutterhead speed: 5350 RPM
* Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
* Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
* Max. rabbeting depth: 1/2"
* Deluxe cast iron fence size: 35"L x 1-1/4"W x 5"H
* Approximate shipping weight: 556 lbs.
* Shielded & lubricated bearings
* Precision-ground cast iron tables
* Fully adjustable tables
* Single V-belt drive
* Easy access lever adjusted tables with height gauge
* Heavy-duty center mounted fence with angle gauge
* Built-in dust chute with 4" port
* Powder coated paint