Chicago Electric Angle Grinder
This angle grinder has a powerful ball-bearing motor that provides smooth-running power to tackle the hardest metal cutting, shaping and slag removal jobs! Features include a tough aluminum construction for durability, a recessed spindle lock and a two-position auxiliary handle for comfort and control along with carbon brushes. This angle grinder is a powerful tool for the professional metal worker or hobbyist.
* All ball-bearing motor for smooth running, long life
* Rugged cast aluminum gear case takes a pounding
* Two-position auxiliary handle
* Spindle lock for fast, easy wheel changes
* Comes with 4.5" grinding wheel, spindle nut, two wrenches, spare brushes
Volts: 120 volts (60 Hz)
Grinding speed: 11,000 RPM
Arbor: 5/8" threaded spindle with 7/8" arbor adapter
Shipping Weight: 5.05 lbs.