QuickScrews Funnel-Head Wood Screws
• Starts with an extra-coarse thread at a high angle to pull the screw in fast.
• T17 point collects wood dust reducing outward pressure as the screw in installed. This feature drastically reduces splits and bulges.
• Deep coarse thread offers substantial holding power.
• Reverse spiral clears a hole so the first step of the head can sink into the wood and also collect wood dust while locking the screw in place.
• Funnel head with serrations allows the head to sink flush and stop just below the surface of the wood.