Penn State Multigate Remote Control
• Turning your dust collector on and off is automatic when your dust collector is wired to your blast gates.
• With these installed, turn on your dust collector every time you open a blast gate; turn off your dust collector when you close the blast gate.
• Simple low voltage wiring and easy installation.
• Compatible with 220V Dust Collectors.
• This Long Ranger system includes a special relay box that your dust collector plugs into. The relay has terminals that you wire to the microswitches on the blast gates. The system is wired in parallel so opening a blast gate turns on your collector, but the dust collector won’t turn off unless all of the gates in your shop are closed. Manual switches can be easily wired into the system so you can manually turn your dust collector on and off from anywhere in your shop.
• This set includes a 220V Relay switch box, a switch enabled blast gate and 100' of hookup wire.