Steel City 17" Variable Speed Drill Press
Powerful 1 HP Motor with Variable Speed: Induction motor provides plenty of power via the reeves drive system for a variety of drilling applications while the variable speed satisfies your needs for both wood and metal.
* External Micro-Adjustable Depth Stop: Is easily accessible for making faster, more accurate depth adjustments and can be locked in place instantly for repetitive drilling operations.
* Paddle Type Safety Switch: Paddle type on/off switch provides increased visibility and operator safety. Switch can also be locked to prevent unauthorized use.
* Split Head Casting Design: Unlike it's competition, the model 20525 gives you the ability to compensate for wear and insure accuracy of the quill assembly over the life of the machine.
* Extra Long Quill Travel: With it's 6" stroke, you can drill 30% deeper than most drill presses in this class. This allows for the extra depth required to accommodate jigs and fixtures.
* Morse Taper Spindle: Allows greater versatility with direct mounting of a variety of drill press accessories that have a #2 MT shank.