Rockler Jig-It Shelf Jig
* Vertical hole spacing: 1.25"
* Horizontal row spacing: 1.5" & 2.5" from fence
* Standard hole size/included bit: 1/4"
* Optional bits: 5mm, 7/32", 9/32"
* Get perfectly, consistently spaced and centered shelf-pin holes! Economical and practical, this jig can be used on assembled or unassembled cabinetry.
* Re-designed handle includes two storage compartments for self-centering bits!
* Ideal for adding shelves to new or existing cabinets
* Drills holes either 1.5" or 2.5" from edge
* Insert shelf pin in top or bottom position to extend jig for continuous drilling.
* Provides exact set back for shelf pin holes of 37mm (1-7/16") or 64mm (2-1/2")
* Storage areas in handle holds additional drill bits
* Clear template features laser cut accuracy
* Designed for both face frame and frameless construction
* Template system designed to work with 4 bit sizes: 1/4" and 5mm for shelf pins, 7/32" and 9/32" for pin sleeves
* 32mm system compatible
* 32mm spacing and 37mm or 64mm setback