Jorgensen Cabinet Master Parallel Clamp
These JORGENSEN Bar Clamps are ideal for flat panel, box, cabinet, frame and panel doors assemblies or any other project that requires squareness or evenly applied pressure. Large steel reinforced jaws assure the distribution of clamping pressure over large areas. The jaws stay parallel to assure squareness and prevent work pieces from bowing or lifting. Built in clamp stand allows clamps to stand upright for one handed use and easier/quicker sliding head adjustment. The sliding head can be reversed on the bar and the clamp then acts as a spreader.
• $40 listed price is typical for a 24" clamp; other lengths vary slightly.
• Clamping Faces - 3-3/4" height and 1-7/8" width
• Bar - 1-3/16" X 3/8" high-carbon steel
• Screws - 5/8" diameter cold-drawn steel with special, smooth cut Acme threads
• Handles - Solid maple
• Available in 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, and 60" lengths