Join the WOOD reader panel
We'll trade free plans for your opinions!
The WOOD Reader Panel is a group of woodworkers who get free woodworking plans in return for answering occasional online surveys. As a panelist, your feedback gets special attention and goes to top decision makers in the woodworking industry.
To join the panel, sign up and tell us about your areas of woodworking interest. When we have a survey for you we'll let you know with an email.
More facts about the WOOD Reader Panel:
- We usually send no more than than one or two short surveys per month.
- Panelists receive one free woodworking plan for each survey completed.
- All surveys are for research only. We’re not selling anything to you.
- We use the panel to acquire user feedback on articles, marketing, usability, etc.
- There is no cost for you to join.
- You can quit the panel at any time.
- The panel is managed by Volt Marketing, an independent market research agency.
Thanks in advance for your help in making WOOD a better magazine for woodworkers!
Read more about
Tip of the Day
Losing Glue-Bottle Caps? Tie One On
Do you sometimes lose the small caps to your glue bottles? Try attaching them to the bottle with a... read more