5 methods to maximize your miter-saw

1 of 11
Quality cuts

Quality cuts

Few tools can match a mitersaw for portability and quick setup. But the real test for woodworkers comes down to this: Can it make clean, accurate cuts day-in and day-out in a workshop setting?

The answer: a qualified "yes." Right out of the box, some mitersaws deliver furniture-quality cuts. But even the best saws will yield better results if you put into action the following tips.

1 of 11

luciannam1712g wrote:

That¿s a good tip. I bought Hitachi C10FCE2 from I don¿t have experience to use miter saw. My biggest problem is setting the miter angle precisely. I saw this video that learn tip, thank you so much

6/24/2015 11:09:20 PM Report Abuse
monirjp wrote:

I've been looking to buy some sort of a miter saw for a while now. I'm a ceramic artist who has occasional access to a wood shop, but that's really hit or miss, and I'd prefer to have something of my own.It's really Quality cuts.Thanks

6/22/2015 12:29:09 PM Report Abuse
correctcutmarke wrote:

For great cut and smooth run I always prefer to sync my miter saw with my miter saw stand. When it comes to the matter for better operational out put and decrease the vibration during operation we must use the proper saw stand along with the cutter. Happy working

6/21/2015 01:14:59 PM Report Abuse
aliyousuf093gm wrote:

Its a very useful materials that helps me to have 12" slider on hand

6/17/2015 09:58:59 PM Report Abuse
bill98502 wrote:

All good tips, thanks WOOD. My biggest problem is setting the miter angle precisely. I made a threaded adjuster to "nudge" the angle slightly. But still have to sneak up on the angles.

4/4/2014 12:16:40 PM Report Abuse
charlee320 wrote:

I use Freud blades on my table saw when ever I need a good clean cut and the same in my Miter saw when I need straight cuts I use home made clamping system for when cutting picture frames and such

4/3/2014 05:41:31 PM Report Abuse