Arched Trellis Woodworking Plan
Veiw creator and view blocker all in one. Which do you need?
Whether used as a home for climbing plants or a privacy screen for a deck or patio, expect this latticed beauty to capture the envious eyes of your neighbors.
Steps in this plan include:
1. Start with the posts and crossarms
2. On to the post caps and arch assembly
3. Now let's make the lattice-frame parts
4. Time to prime and paint, and assemble the frames
5. Plant the posts, and mount the lattice frames
6. Add the crossarm and arch assemblies
Purchase the Arched Trellis Woodworking Plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."