Labor-of-Love Workbench Woodworking Plan
Our bench has a base that can be kept simple. Or, build the one with doors and drawers.
Before designing this workbench, we talked to numerous woodworkers to determine what features they wanted. With your recommendations in mind, we designed this sturdy work center.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Start with the end panels
2. Add the stretchers for stability
3. Time to make the shelves
4. Add the cleats and locate the vise
5. Now let's add the vise
6. Attach the benchtop, and add the facing strips
7. Time to drill the dog holes and make the bench dogs
8. Next, build the drawers
9. Install the drawers
10. Attach the divider, cleats, and back panels
11. Now add the doors and put this bench to work
Purchase the full Labor-of-Love Workbench Woodworking Plan, including detailed diagrams and complete material list.
Free Year + Free Gift! Order NOW and get 1 FREE YEAR of Wood® Magazine! PLUS you'll get our Great Projects for Your Shop guide instantly! That's 2 full years (14 issues) for the 1-year-rate – just $28.00. This is a limited-time offer, so HURRY! (U.S. orders only) (Click here for Canadian orders)
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."