Free young artist's easel woodworking plan

With a chalkboard on one side and cleats to secure paper in the other, this fun-filled project helps bring out the creativity in any young painter, sketcher, or doodler. And don't worry about storing large sheets of paper. A 24"-wide, 105'-long roll provides a quick-change steady supply.

greenacres2012 wrote:

Thanks for the link Slash--works!! Looking at the cut diagram, could be done with one 1 x 10 and one 1 x 8. I'm going to cut all 4 leg dados from a 1 X 10 before ripping them. Same with the rabbets on the 4 rails from the rest of the 1 x 10. Parts D will come from the off-cuts. Parts E and F will then come from the 1 x 8, with the dados cut in Parts F before ripping. At least i think that will work!!

1/29/2015 11:08:55 AM Report Abuse
slash_007_1 wrote:

Hello all, I took a look at the page code and was able to figure out the link to the plans: http://www.woodmagazine.com/dyn/dyn/servlet/securePdf.dyn?file=/wood/securepdf/DP-00478.pdf Nick

1/22/2015 09:36:06 PM Report Abuse
beesgrandpa wrote:

This free plan is available at woodstore.net for $7.95. That link works.

1/16/2015 06:26:42 AM Report Abuse
cjkitch wrote:

yup, ditto, link doesn't work and by the dates on the comments this has been addressed in over a month. Doesn't anybody ever check these things?

1/15/2015 10:17:13 AM Report Abuse
themisselizabet wrote:

Honestly. Doesn't your website tech check that the links to download these 'so called' free plans work on all browsers. most of us, who don't play video games constantly use internet explore not firefox. can you please double check these links? As with the other posters. I am also a long term subscriber and this is frustrating.

1/10/2015 08:33:18 PM Report Abuse
hartleyle wrote:

I have to agree with the others. No download is available for the plans. I have tried to connect to the link with no success. Looking at the dates of when these members submitted this problem it seems it would be fixed by now. And you want me to subscribe to your magazine? Not going to happen until I see customer satisfaction.

1/8/2015 04:07:45 PM Report Abuse
szolenski1 wrote:

I completely agree. As a long time subscriber to Wood, I've always had issues with their "Free" plans. This one is really good, in that the URL they post to download the free plan is as broken as any URL can be. Great job guys!

12/22/2014 10:49:51 AM Report Abuse
webb410 wrote:

why do you offer free plans when you cannot receive it even though I am a long term subscriber

12/8/2014 01:23:55 PM Report Abuse
hgwoody wrote:

I am a subscriber to wood magizine, I made the easel when you first published the plans for my granddaughters.The 11 year old still enjoys it when she comes to visit. It is a great project, to be enjoyed for years to come.

2/28/2014 07:40:13 PM Report Abuse