One Huge Hauler Woodworking Plan
Modeled after the earthmoving monsters that roam large building sites, this sturdy truck makes moving lots of sand child's play for young construction hands.
Your kids or grandkids will spend many happy hours with this foot-long sandbox dump truck.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. First up, the cab and chassis
2. Add some realistic details
3. A big truck needs big wheels
4. Dump some effort into the box
5. Get ready for heavy hauling
Purchase the full One Huge Hauler Woodworking Plan, including detailed diagrams and complete material list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."