Arched-Top Clock with Drawers Woodworking Plan
Standing 14" tall and 8" wide, this clock does more than just tell time.
Here's a winning clock design literally. Originally built by reader Larry Cardingley of Mardian, Idaho, this beauty was one of the finalists in our "It's about Time" Clock-Building Contest.
Steps in this plan include:
1. Make the blanks for the staves and sides
2. Assemble the staved top, and add the sides
3. The case grows as you add the front, back, and base
4. Gear up for drawer production
5. The finish is fast and easy
Purchase the Arched-Top Clock with Drawers Woodworking Plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."