Beveled Beauty Jewelry Box Woodworking Plan
Hard to believe, but most of the joinery on this project is performed with a tablesaw.
We've seen hundreds of beautiful jewelry boxes over the years, but when we came across this one at a national arts-and-crafts show, we knew we'd found one to top the list.
Steps in this plan include:
1. Let's start with the basic box assembly
2. Add the decorative corner splines next
3. Construct the shapely lid next
4. It's time to drill a pair of hinge-pin holes
5. Bevel-rip the outside surfaces of the box
6. The supports, tray, and divider come next
7. The velvet and finish complete your project
Purchase the Beveled Beauty Jewelry Box Woodworking Plan including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."