Futon Chair and Ottoman Woodworking Plan
Big futon cushions equal big comfort in this super relaxing duo.
If you've built our futon sofa, consider these matching pieces-a futon recliner and ottoman. Both used standard futon cushions.
Steps in this plan include:
1. Start by forming the legs for the end frames
2. Now, machine the remaining end-frame pieces
3. It's time to assemble the oak end frames
4. Cut a pair of rails for joining the end panels
5. Next, the backrest uprights
6. Cut the remaining seat and backrest pieces
7. Add the filler blocks, stopblocks, and pivot brackets
8. Sand, stain, finish, and assemble
Purchase the Futon Chair and Ottoman Woodworking Plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."