Fantastic Futon Bed Woodworking Plan
Build one for an extra bedroom, the family room, or that college-bound scholar.
One minute it is a relaxing sofa. The next, it's a comfortable bed. Either way, our sturdy oak frame supports its fluffy mattress in the greatest of style. You'll find that the futon gets lots of use, and that you'll be the genius who made it.
Steps in this plan include:
1. Let's start with the slots and mortises in the legs
2. Machining the inside edges of the legs comes next
3. Cut the remaining end-frame pieces
4. Now, let's assemble the end frames
5. Cut a pair of rails for joining the end panels
6. The backrest uprights come next
7. Cut the pieces and assemble the seat and backrest
8. It's time to add the finish, assemble, and relax
Purchase the Fantastic Futon Bed Woodworking Plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."