Arts and Crafts Mission Sofa and Chair Woodworking Plan
Build this comfortable sofa and matching chair easily.
Make it your mission to build this comfy sofa and chair. It's easy to show you how great this mission-style sofa looks, but you'll have to build one yourself to find out how incredibly comfortable it is. And by just shortening a few of the parts, you can build a matching chair.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. First, let's wrap up the legs
2. Go the length in making the rails
3. Let's saw the slats, spindles, and spacers
4. It's time to assemble everything we've made
5. Make a few more parts, and you're nearly done
6. Build the seat frame and you'll be sittin' pretty
Learn more about this downloadable woodworking plan which includes step-by-step instructions, a materials list, a cutting diagram, and how-to photography.
Free Year + Free Gift! Order NOW and get 1 FREE YEAR of Wood® Magazine! PLUS you'll get our Great Projects for Your Shop guide instantly! That's 2 full years (14 issues) for the 1-year-rate – just $28.00. This is a limited-time offer, so HURRY! (U.S. orders only) (Click here for Canadian orders)
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."