Glass-Topped Coffee Table Woodworking Plan
Give this project an A for visibility and functionality with its built-in display area.
If you have a treasured collection of curios, you probably understand how difficult it can be to find just the right place to display it. But now, with this traditionally styled coffee table, you have a unique option.
Steps in this plan include:
1. A foursome of legs holds the project upright
2. Cut the side and end rails
3. OK, let's assemble the base
4. Let's showcase the base with a top
5. Final cleanup and finishing
Purchase the Glass-Topped Coffee Table Woodworking Plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."