If the painted base doesn't suit your decorating tastes, leave it unpainted or consider an oak base and tabletop.
Breadboard ends, a rock-solid top, turned legs, and a terrific paint job all add up to one fine dining experience. Built to take the rigors of family meals day in and day out, this project will be around for years.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Let's edge-join boards to form the table
2. Add the breadboard ends
3. Turn four legs for a sturdy base
4. The apron rails come next
5. Now, assemble the table base
6. Finishing and final assembly
Learn more about this downloadable woodworking plan which includes step-by-step instructions, a materials list, a cutting diagram, and how-to photography.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."