Arts and Crafts Dining Chairs
Mortise-and-tenon joinery makes for rock-solid construction, and our padded-seat design guarantees an oh-so-comfortable dining experience.
The distinguished-looking table you've just completed cries out for four, six, or eight of these mission-simple chairs.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Start with the front legs
2. Lay out, cut, and machine the rear legs
3. The upper rails come next
4. Now, cut the lower rails
5. Shape the rails and stretchers
6. Slip in the slatted backrest
7. Add the padded seat
Learn more about this downloadable woodworking plan which includes step-by-step instructions, a materials list, a cutting diagram, and how-to photography.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."