Punched-Tin Wall Cabinet Woodworking Plan
Nostalgic and functional, this wall-hung cabinet provides an excellent excuse to display your collectible.
One of the most popular country projects we've published was the punched-tin pie safe from the August 1992 issue. Now, we decided to follow that project with this functional and decorative wall-hung cabinet featuring punched-tin door panels.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. The ends come first
2. Cut the shelves and uprights next
3. Add the rest of the carcase parts
4. Rout a rabbet and add the plywood back
5. Half-lap a pair of door frames
6. Remove the hardware and add the finish
Purchase the Punched-Tin Wall Cabinet woodworking plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."