Country Hall Seat Woodworking Plan
The perfect front or back door companion, this stately seat provides great storage.
Liven up an entry or hallway with the classic, dual purpose 48"-long bench with a handy storage area for boots, mittens, scarves and other outer wear.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Start with the front, back, and end panels
2. Give the base assembly a bottom
3. Now, for the seat frame
4. Next, let's machine the supports and armrests
5. Add the seat-back assembly for support
6. Let the assembly begin
7. Now, try this for a showroom-quality finish
Purchase the Country Hall Seat woodworking plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."