Country-Fresh Bed Woodworking Plan
Paint it, stain it, finish it however you like. It's the start of a great bedroom suite.
Dreamland takes on a whole new look with this solid-oak, queen-size bed design. Frame-and-panel construction makes for lifelong endurance. Other members of the set are available as separate downloadable plans.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Form sturdy lets to support the bed
2. Cap off the headboard and footboard wit style
3. Add the solid-oak rails and stiles next
4. Be innovative: Make your own oak plywood panels
5. Assemble the headboard and footboard next
6. Add the side rails and cleats
7. It's time to add the elegant turned feet
8. Beautify your bed with the right finish
Purchase the Country-Fresh Bed woodworking plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Free Year + Free Gift! Order NOW and get 1 FREE YEAR of Wood® Magazine! PLUS you'll get our Great Projects for Your Shop guide instantly! That's 2 full years (14 issues) for the 1-year-rate – just $28.00. This is a limited-time offer, so HURRY! (U.S. orders only) (Click here for Canadian orders)
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."