Country Cabinet Woodworking Plan
Storage doesn't get any better looking than this cabinet with adjustable shelving.
Constructed with edge-joined pine and crowned with traditional dentil molding, this handsome cabinet can hold all sorts of things. Its raised-panel doors open for access to a multimedia entertainment center.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Let's start with the carcase panels
2. It's time to assemble the carcase
3. Next, add the decorative pine molding
4. Close the case with a pair of doors
5. Add the shelves and finish
Purchase the Country Cabinet woodworking plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."