Sleigh Bed Woodworking Plan
The timeless appearance of the cherry raised panels nicely complements the bright and clean lines of the solid-maple frame.
A little traditional, a little modern, this stylish queen-size bed lends a fresh look to most interiors. Its design features the graceful curves of a classic sleigh bed, while incorporating straightforward construction.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. For smooth sledding, shape the upper rails first
2. Next up, the lower rails and mullions
3. Make the shapely sleigh-bed legs
4. And now, the bed rails
5. Let's glue up and rout the cherry panels
6. Time for this sleigh to cross the finish line
Purchase the Sleigh bed woodworking plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."