Kid's Oak Bunk Beds Woodworking Plan
Featuring groove-and-panel construction and decorative arch details, its modest styling makes it a good fit in any setting.
Build just one for a single bed, or construct a pair and stack them. Either way, the strudy construction will withstand the most rambunctious children.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Start with the legs
2. Next up: the headboard and footboard
3. Fashion the post caps
4. Add the bedrails and mattress platform
5. For bunk beds, make dowels and guardrails
6. To reach the upper bunk, make a ladder
7. Finishing and final assembly
8. Setting up bunk beds
Purchase the Kid's Oak Bunk Beds woodworking plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."