Arts and Crafts Bed Woodworking Plan
This plan has been the start of hundreds of bedroom sets throughout the country.
Whether you need a double, queen, or king, this bed fills the bill, and does so in grand style. By simply changing the dimensions of a few parts and the quantity of spindles, as specified in the Materials List, you can build the bed in several sizes.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Start by wrapping up some fabulous legs
2. Next craft the rails for the headboard and footboard
3. Time for the spindle strips, fillers, and spindles
4. Now let's check the fit of the parts we've made so far
5. Fashion the tops, corbels, side rails, and support slats
6. Head for the finish, and put it all together
Purchase the Arts & Crafts Bed woodworking plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.
Free Year + Free Gift! Order NOW and get 1 FREE YEAR of Wood® Magazine! PLUS you'll get our Great Projects for Your Shop guide instantly! That's 2 full years (14 issues) for the 1-year-rate – just $28.00. This is a limited-time offer, so HURRY! (U.S. orders only) (Click here for Canadian orders)
Add your comment
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."