Free Built-in Bookcase and Cabinet Plan

Built-ins add pizzazz (and practical storage) to any room. In this article, you'll learn how to plan, build, and install two bookcases with cabinet bases flanking a window seat. But our modular system makes it easy to mix and match the components, customizing the arrangement to suit your needs. If you're building around a fireplace, for example, omit the window seat. Or lengthen the shelving units and eliminate the base cabinet for more display space. Plus, we'll walk you through the steps for a fuss-free installation. And, finally, you'll learn to top off your masterpiece with gorgeous crown molding.

eandr105 wrote:

What is DP-00857apdf?

10/4/2013 12:21:40 PM Report Abuse
eandr105 wrote:

I am unable to download these plans. Can I order a copy by mail? I will pay.

10/4/2013 12:19:43 PM Report Abuse
handiman2528 wrote:

Cant down load free plans on window 7 and yahoo even had trouble down loading the plan that I baught. What seems to be the trouble .I don't have trouble with other programs.

10/2/2013 09:19:16 AM Report Abuse
sf2343f3 wrote:

unable to download, too many hoops to jump thru.i have tried 2 different browsers .same result/

9/24/2013 08:45:53 PM Report Abuse
meridiaman1 wrote:

I'm running Windows 7 Home and Firefox r21.0 and had this downloaded in less than 2 seconds (REALLY!!). I have had many problems with the later releases of Firefox. I downloaded and installed r21.0 and turned off the updater. When I did, all of my browser problems went away. I'm hoping that Mozilla gets their new releases repaired soon.

9/14/2013 05:56:13 AM Report Abuse
Iafarmer wrote:

I'm running Windows 7 on the Mozilla Firefox browser and have never had a problem downloading any of your plans. Nice to get some quality plans for free! Thank you . . .

2/5/2013 09:27:15 AM Report Abuse
tommandkay wrote:

Had absolutely no trouble downloading, but then I'm still using XP. Could that be the reason? Anyway it looks like a great project. I have already done something like this, but I have a radiator under the window. I worked around that. I made a cushioned seat for the top of the radiator, book shelves on either side, and a bridge over the top.

1/22/2013 02:47:12 PM Report Abuse
dae wrote:

If you're using Firefox, you might try downloading with Chrome. I had a problem too but it must be an issue with the browser. Good luck.

1/18/2013 09:22:55 AM Report Abuse
lh443 wrote:

No problem downloading files, thank you.

1/17/2013 10:49:30 PM Report Abuse
uby wrote:

can't download the last several offers of free plans either. Just ridiculous. Won't be renewing my subscription.

1/17/2013 09:57:41 PM Report Abuse
alumpezdek wrote:

Cannot download these files. The last several offers of free plans would start to download, then timeout. Unable to complete. Message: Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

1/3/2013 03:28:27 PM Report Abuse