A Gem of a Jewelry Box Woodworking Plan
Though the project looks sophisticated, the construction's surprisingly simple, thanks to the straightforward dado, rabbet, and groove joinery.
Looking to craft a unique item to delight someone special? This stylish chest, made with eye-catching curly maple and wenge, is just the ticket.
Steps in this plan include:
1. Start with the striking contrasting-wood case
2. Next up: the shapely legs and leg fillers
3. Make the beautiful lid, and hinge it to the case
4. Now let's build a pair of fitting drawers
5. Time to apply the finish and install the felt
Purchase the Time-honored Bracket Clock Woodworking Plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.