Get-It-All Together Sandpaper Cabinet Woodworking Plan
Build this cabinet, and you'll never again need to rummage through drawers and boxes for your abrasive needs.
Keep your sanding discs, sheets, belts, and more handy, organized, and stored properly in this easy-to-build unit.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Let's start with the simple case
2. Next up: the shelf and divider assembly
3. Build the doors, and add the pockets
4. Mount the doors and a magnetic catch
5. Time to finish, hang, and stock the cabinet
Purchase the full Get-It-All Together Sandpaper Cabinet Woodworking Plan, including detailed diagrams and complete material list.