High Chair Woodworking Plan
The splayed leg design creates a super-sturdy no-tip chair for the most rambunctious youngsters.
Besides looking terrific, this sturdy project features everything a caring parent would want in a high chair.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Start with the splayed base
2. Join the leg assemblies with the stretchers and footrest
3. Make the platform seat
4. Now, lets add the backrest
5. Add the armrests to support the tray
6. A tray for tiny tots
7. Assemble the pieces, and add the finish
Purchase the High Chair woodworking plan, including step-by-step instructions, detailed illustrations, and a complete materials list.