Arts and Crafts Buffet
Made from oak and accented with reproduction brass hardware, our buffet boasts ample storage.
Either as a stand-alone project or as a complement to our table and chairs, you'll find the buffet a worthy addition to your home's decor.
Steps in this wood plan include:
1. Let's begin with the carcase assembly
2. Add the face frame and drawer guides
3. Let's add the solid-oak top
4. The end panels give it that mission look
5. Construct the two frame-and-panel doors
6. Time for the three drawers
7. Build the shelves and assemble the components
Learn more about this downloadable woodworking plan which includes step-by-step instructions, a materials list, a cutting diagram, and how-to photography.