The cabinet is complete and in place! Here it is, tucked into its corner. I’ve moved the drill press into its new home next to the cabinet. (The DP is hidden behind the band saw.)
But I discovered a problem. I didn’t allow much room for pieces to extend off the drill press table, as you can see here:
So I had to revisit my floorplan model and I think I have a revised setup. It involves the placements of the bandsaw, belt/disc sander and drill press. I know myself well enough to know that I’ll be moving those three more than once until I get a workable solution.
Next up is to get pipe, wyes, blast gates and flex hose.