Follow us on Pinterest
Welcome, Guest! Log In  |  Join Now

The splashy waterfall joint

A WOOD Online forum member suggested a “waterfall joint” for the table legs I’m building. But I can’t find reference to the joint anywhere. Could you explain?

Submitted by WOODreader2

Answers  (0)
Connect With Us
  • Recent Posts
  • Top Posts
See More >